The latest update from the Census Project provides a FY2017 appropriations update, an invitation for nominations to a new Census 2020 advisory committee, a legislative update as the Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee (which authorizes Census programs) reconvenes the week of January 3rd, and much more.
- Star Tribune Editorial Board – Congress Must Guard Accuracy, Use of Census
- Minnesota Congressional Seat At-Risk – State and Local Governments Needed for Accurate Census Count
- Stay in the Loop – Minnesota Census Mobilization Partnership Meeting on Friday December 8
- Important Deadline – Register Your Jurisdiction for the LUCA Program by December 15
- MACS 2020 Members Talk Need For Census Funding for Accurate Counts