There were several uses of public data in the news this month, showing how fast communities are growing and how well an area contributes to a child’s upbringing. Public data like this allows the public — and policymakers — to see how their communities are doing.
- Star Tribune Editorial Board – Congress Must Guard Accuracy, Use of Census
- Minnesota Congressional Seat At-Risk – State and Local Governments Needed for Accurate Census Count
- Stay in the Loop – Minnesota Census Mobilization Partnership Meeting on Friday December 8
- Important Deadline – Register Your Jurisdiction for the LUCA Program by December 15
- MACS 2020 Members Talk Need For Census Funding for Accurate Counts