The Census Project recently sent stakeholders news about recent developments important to users of Census data. In the coming months, Census stakeholders should be aware of new rules regarding incarcerated persons, understand new proposals to streamline the ACS, and know how race and ethnicity data may be changing. Click here to learn more!
- Star Tribune Editorial Board – Congress Must Guard Accuracy, Use of Census
- Minnesota Congressional Seat At-Risk – State and Local Governments Needed for Accurate Census Count
- Stay in the Loop – Minnesota Census Mobilization Partnership Meeting on Friday December 8
- Important Deadline – Register Your Jurisdiction for the LUCA Program by December 15
- MACS 2020 Members Talk Need For Census Funding for Accurate Counts